- 6 mini-burger buns
- Minced beef for 6 mini-burgers
- 3 slices of cheddar cheese
- Rocket leaves
- Barbecue sauce (see recipe)
- 1 pre-cooked, vacuum-packed corn on the cob
Mini-burger and grilled corn on the cob
- Cut the corn on the cob into 6 pieces and sear on the corner of the plancha for 12 minutes.
- Shape the mini-burgers and sear them for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place ½ slice of cheddar on the seared side.
- Cut the bread buns in two and put them on the plancha to toast for one minute on each side.
Assemble as follows: bread bun, sauce, rocket leaves, beef burger, cheddar, bread bun.
Chef Sébastien Zozaya’s tip: replace the beef with fish.