- 6 hake steaks
- 6 multi-coloured tomatoes
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Fleur de sel / Sea salt flakes
Grilled hake, tomato salad and hot baby spinach leaves
- Place the hake, skin side down, on the plancha with a little olive oil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn and cook on the skinless side for 5 minutes.
- Make the tomato salad.
- Serve the hake steaks on the tomato salad seasoned with the balsamic vinegar.
- Drop the baby spinach leaves on the plancha, cook for 2 minutes and serve with the fish.