- 6 pimento peppers
- 2 large tomatoes, not too ripe
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- Olive oil
- Fleur de sel / Sea salt flakes
- Balsamic vinegar
Warm red onion salad, thick tomato slices, Padron pimento peppers and wild green asparagus
- Cut the pimento peppers in two and place them on the plancha with a little olive oil.
- Cook for 10 minutes; turn them regularly.
- Thickly slice the tomatoes and cook them on the plancha for 3 minutes.
- Put the asparagus spears on the plancha and cook for 10 minutes, stirring them regularly.
- Serve the tomatoes, asparagus spears cut in 2, pimento peppers and red onion rings.
- Season with sea salt flakes, finely chopped chives and balsamic vinegar.