- 300 gr goat cheese log
- 500 gr button mushrooms
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 6 candied tomatoes
- 6 sheets of filo dough
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Fleur de sel
Goat cheese, button mushrooms, spinach
- Slice the mushrooms and sweat them for 10 minutes on the plancha, stirring constantly.
- Coarsely chop the spinach and drop it on the plancha for 2 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the mushrooms, spinach, crushed tomatoes and coarsely chopped goat cheese.
- Salt lightly. Shape the filo dough into bricks.
- Brown them on the plancha, turning them regularly for 10 minutes.
- Serve with arugula salad seasoned with balsamic vinegar.
Chef Sébastien Zozaya's trick: you can prepare bricks ahead of time, in which case make sure to double filo dough sheets.